My kid is in love with Rainbow things and colors. I am actually prepping myself now to make a rainbow layered cake, but I wanted to try something more simple first like this Mickey Mouse shaped Rainbow Jelly Dessert 🙂
- Just follow the instructions on how to prepare the gelatin and add a bit of sugar. The quantity of sugar depends on how sweet you want it to be, and remember that you will still be adding flavorings.
- When the gelatin and sugar is completely dissolved, place the gelatin mixture in separate small bowls.
- Add 1-2 drops of your flavoring and food coloring per bowl. Use less coloring for a lighter color shade.
- Mix well and pour the gelatin in your mold.
- Refrigerate until gelatin is all set and firm.
Serve the jellies on plate and arrange it beautifully by rainbow colors.
If you like it, Please Share! 🙂